Sisson completes Entergy boot camp
Entergy Mississippi is giving power outages the ‘boot.’
The utility recently graduated 16 linemen, including one from McCool, from an intensive, 14-week “boot camp” designed to teach job skills, knowledge and safety through classroom instruction and hands-on experience.
- Decorating business found on Square: Holly Millikan offers a complete package of interior design services Holly Millikan Interiors LLC has opened an upstairs office on the south side of the court square.
Peebles opens store in Kosciusko
Peebles department store opened its doors in Kosciusko Wednesday with a grand opening complete with free giveaways and prizes.
Hibbett Sports open in Kosciusko
In case you haven’t notice, Hibbett Sports has opened a new store in Kosciusko at 200 Veteran's Memorial Drive in the Memorial Plaza.
In fact, the sporting goods store has been open for two weeks now.
Getting service from start to finish: Bell Chevrolet has everything to get people on road
Do you want to buy your automobile from people that care or just have it serviced with trained professionals?
Look no further than the employees at Bell Chevrolet Pontiac Buick GMC on Highway 35 North in Kosciusko.
- A world of watches
- Kosy teen arrested in Riley murder Sixteen-year-old Luther F. "Trey" Bell of Kosciusko was arrested Monday for the murder of 23-year-old Adrian Riley, said Kosciusko Police Chief R.J. Adams in a news release.
- Defining excellence Claude Julian's continues to push the envelope with new lines in the ever-changing fashion industry.
- Massey leaving Leonard’s, Blaylocks new co-owners After seven years as co-owner of Leonard’s Department Store, Allen Massey has decided to sell his share in the store because of recent of health problems. Shaun Blaylock, who has worked at the store since 2002, and his father, Nat, will become the co-owners.
- M&F expands to Florida, shows second-quarter gain Merchants and Farmers Bank is expanding into Florida after reaching an agreement with Ameris Bancorp earlier this month, First M&F Corporation announced in a news release. When the deal is complete, M&F will have a full-service branch office in Crestview, Fla. The transaction, which is expected to be completed later this year, is subject to regulatory approval.
- More Business Headlines
- Sisson completes Entergy boot camp Entergy Mississippi is giving power outages the ‘boot.’