By Leslie N. Dees
The Star Herald
The Kosciusko Police Department is asking for the public’s help in three Friday incidents. It is unknown if they are related.
Multiple mowers, chainsaws and other equipment were taken from Attala Lawn and Garden, along with a 16-foot trailer on Highway 12.
Tires were stolen off a vehicle at Triple H Motors on Veterans Memorial Drive.
Also on Veterans Memorial Drive, a 2006 Ford F-250 Green over Tan truck with tag no. (Wildlife Deer) 6J80 was reported stolen from Waters Truck and Tractor.
Anyone with information about the burglary, theft or the stolen vehicle, contact the KPD at 662-289-3131. All calls will be kept confidential.
– On Monday, Paula A. Stokes, 39, was charged with suspended driver’s license on North Street by officer Greg Collins
– On Monday, Cedric D. Williams, 33, was charged with suspended driver’s license on Highway 12 by officer Jerry Coleman.
– On Monday, Rodney W. Brock, 40, was charged with felony motor vehicle theft on South Huntington Street by Cpl. Brice Cole.
–On Monday, Lorenzo L. Grant, 35, was charged with suspended driver’s license, expired tag and possession of marijuana in a motor vehicle on North Natchez Street by officer Jimmy Evans.
– On Sunday, Eric Murray, 26, was charged with speeding and first offense driving under the influence on Highway 35 North by Cpl. Dirk Thayer.
– On Sunday, Sylvester E. Huston, 48, was charged with switched tag, suspended driver’s license and no proof of vehicle insurance on Wells Street by officer Greg Collins.
– On Saturday, Allison R. Young, 21, was charged with bond jumping and failure to appear in court by Evans.
– On Saturday, Will E. Hull, 48, was charged with speeding, second refusal driving under the influence, possession of marijuana in a motor vehicle and suspended driver’s license on Highway 12 by Sgt. Herbert Dew.
– On Saturday, Gamila Truss, 33, was charged with second offense driving under the influence, possession of marijuana in a motor vehicle and possession of paraphernalia on South Huntington Street by Sgt. Herbert Dew.
– On October 19, Latasha R. Gentry, 23, was charged with disturbing the peace on 204 Peeler St. by Dew.
– On October 19, Nancy Katina Brooks, 40, was arrested for disobeying a police officer on Brantley Street by Cole.
–On October 17, Jesus Trinidad Arredondo, 20, was arrested for no driver’s license and speeding on South Huntington Street by Cpl. Danny Groves.